Wednesday, December 27, 2006

PS3..It is Here

My kids were very excited when PS3 was released, but I wouldn't spend the night waiting in line in front of Best Buy in the freezing wheather to get it. Well, those who got it did exactly that. Next day the salesman at best buy gave me a weird look when I asked if any PS3 are available. Several weeks passed by and no PS3 available anywhere. So the kids settled for the Wii. I thought that would actually suit me quite well as the Wii is half the price of PS3. So I headed to the store and there it was. A new shipment of PS3 arrived that day and 5 remaining. I grabbed one and headed home to the excited kids. I am not a video games fan but this thing rocks.

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger أبو سنان said...

I have been thinking about it. I am not big on games either, but I do realise that the Blu Ray DVD player on it's own runs into the several hundreds of dollars, so I am considering it.

We have a nice large LCD/HDTV flat screen, and I think it would go good with it.

Did you get the one with the large memory or the smaller one? I think only the large memory one comes with the Wi Fi technology.

This might be something we could put in the living room.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Haitham Salman said...

I have seen a picture of you LCD.. it looks cool. I have tried the PS3 on Samsong HD DLP 54 inch TV but the standard connection that is supplied only support 480p so it does not show the real deal. the higher density wires are $100 and sold out! The fact it plays blu ray DVD is a big advantage as the sony player alone cost over $900. The one I got is the 60 GB HD and has WiFi which I need to try..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home