Saturday, March 11, 2006

Alaska Winter Special Olympics















Today I attended part of the Alaska special winter olympics. It was held in Hilltop sky area in Anchorage. There was so much joy and happiness at the award stand. A piture worths a thousands words and this picture says it all!
One kid gave a speach after receiving the gold medal " One way to get gold medal is be alone in your division".
Rosey Flitcher, Alaskan Bornze medalist in snowbording in the last winter olympics in Itlay handed trophies.
For me, I am still trying to figure which way to go skiing or snowboarding,or my be neither!. Needless to say I had few falls, nothing broken. I will be still in good shape for some table tennis tommorrow!

My regards,
Haitham Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger أبو سنان said...

God bless them. My wife is a Special Education teacher. It takes a special person to do this work and they are worth their weight in gold.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Haitham Salman said...

Those are really special kids,
I am a pediatrician so I take care of those kids and I love it

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home