Wednesday, July 11, 2007

We Accept Pizza

I took the car for inspection; the charge as written on the their board is $35. She checked the car engine, fluids, did a test drive then handed the keys back saying "all is fine, you'r good"
I took my visa card out, but she said " no charge, it was a quick one"
"But you normally charge $35 for this"
" don't worry, bye"
I left, but returned next day at lunch time carrying 3 large Pizzas.
"You did not accept my VISA, but I am sure you will accept my Pizza"
"Yes we do" she answered with a big smile.

6 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Hasan said...

Hehehe :)

That's just really nice and funny :) Thanks for sharing this with us :)

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Ammaro said...

nice gesture. hope it keeps getting you free service. :p

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger LuLu said...

Just proves my theory that Bahrainis are just the nicest, no competition :-)

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

That was a nice gesture Haitham! Well done!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger shelina said...

Once a flirt always a flirt....!!!!!How the heck are you??? Have been reading all about your exploits and as usual your numerous accomplishments. Glad to hear you are all doing so well. Stay in touch ...drop me a line.
Send your email and or phone number. Don't know much about blogging so I'm not sure if I should be putting my email out there or if it isn't already out there!
Shelina.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Haitham Salman said...

Shelina,
good to hear from you.
drop me an email..haithamys at yahoo dot com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home