Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bye Buddy
We were all excited when we all went to the pet shop and got Buddy.. That is the name my son gave to the 10 wks old golden retriever puppy. For four days my kids were all over him. He is so cute that even my wife who never been close to dogs decided to join forces with my kids to give him a bath. It was fun having him, even though it meant more work for everybody especially he still has "accidents" indoors. Then something happen. My wife started itching, then developed congestion and tightness in the chest. Benadryl, atrax and claritin did not help and symptoms worsened. And finally we had to say bye for buddy.. Bye Buddy, you are missed already.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ما تشوف شر ام هشام . وحشتنا هالطله دكتور .

ولد عمك

الأنيس

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Wa7eedi said...

So cute

God bless him/her

But Which breed is he/she?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home